Friday May 1
At home wod
ankle mobility - painball work underneath ankle bone
warm up- 2x
8 hollow holds
4 inch worms
wod - ready? How’s your squat? Is it good? Are you sure? What? Don’t know? No trainer? I’ll make you into one. Here’s the first of a three part series...
1. Start with the feet about shoulder width apart and slightly toed out.
2. Keep your head up looking slightly above parallel.
3. Don’t look down at all; ground is in peripheral vision only.
4. Accentuate the normal arch of the lumbar curve and then pull the excess arch out with the abs.
5. Keep the midsection very tight.
6. Send your butt back and down.
now do 75 perfect squats for QUALITY!