Monday May 18
At home wod
PNF those hammies’!
Tspine mash on arm of couch
16 jumping jacks
The last set! I know you’ve been consciously working on integrating the previous 15 steps into your squat. Now let’s finish you o...I mean finish that excellent squat!
16. Don’t let the squat just sink, but pull yourself down with your hip flexors.
17. Don’t let the lumbar curve surrender as you settle in to the bottom.
18. Stop when the fold of the hip is below the knee – break parallel with the thigh.
19. Squeeze glutes and hamstrings and rise without any leaning forward or shifting of balance.
20. Return on the exact same path as you descended.
21. Use every bit of musculature you can; there is no part of the body uninvolved.
22. On rising, without moving the feet, exert pressure to the outside of your feet as though you were trying to separate the ground beneath you.
23. At the top of the stroke stand as tall as you possibly can.
Now 75 squats adding these elements to the previous 15!